Friday, March 23, 2007

Tasha Tudor


I found this wonderful little tidbit at the Tasha Tudor site today. It is an illustration from her book Time To Keep. What a wonderful image of Spring! I love her illustrations. To me they speak of a simpler time and of peace.
I also admire Tasha Tudor as a person. It is inspiring to me that at a time when women were not encouaged to stand on their own two feet she did just that, and in her own way. To this day she continues to live in her Vermont home keeping tuned into the seasons.

1 comment:

Garden_Antqs said...

I love Tasha Tudor! She is one of favorite inspirational people. Every once in a while, I think it was normally around the holidays, they would show specials about her life, house, and her work. Since she does live a simpler life, she puts me to shame and she is so much older and seems to have more energy. I don't know how she does it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails