Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good to be Home

It is so nice to be home! We drove nearly 3,000 miles in the last 10 days. I love my home state of Texas, but there are times (like when I'm visiting family) that I wish it were a bit smaller!! It is always such a hard trip that I try to come up with a solution that allows us to see everyone, but doesn't have us on the road for the better part of 10 days! We've just about decided that we are going to go to one place and stay there and have everyone come to us the next time...We've threatened to do this in the past, but have been afraid of offending people. But we just can't keep doing this every year!!

I'm off to get everything ready for tomorrow and get some of the clothes and things put away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails