I finally decided on some Low Impact Goals.
1. Eat fresh foods instead of boxed meals at lunch.
2. Keep the TV off at night after the kids are in bed. It already stays off during the day except for the hour that they watch after lunch.
3. Find a solution to cover the large, arched, South facing window that allows so much solar gain, and drives up our cooling bills.
4. Stay home at least three days a week.
5. Turn off the power strips for the TV/VCR/DVD and computer at the end of the day.
6. Plant native perennial plants in the front yard.
7. Think about every purchase I make. Do I NEED it??