Sunday, May 27, 2007

Low Impact Living Goals

I finally decided on some Low Impact Goals.

1. Eat fresh foods instead of boxed meals at lunch.

2. Keep the TV off at night after the kids are in bed. It already stays off during the day except for the hour that they watch after lunch.

3. Find a solution to cover the large, arched, South facing window that allows so much solar gain, and drives up our cooling bills.

4. Stay home at least three days a week.

5. Turn off the power strips for the TV/VCR/DVD and computer at the end of the day.

6. Plant native perennial plants in the front yard.

7. Think about every purchase I make. Do I NEED it??

1 comment:

Mia said...

Hello! And thank you for visiting my blog a while ago and for your nice comment. It is always delightful to see new names in the comments section and discover new blogs. I hope you will visit again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails