Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another TV Quote

I think this one is actually quite humorous...

"...if we get rid of our televisions (or at least make them small and tuck them into a corner), we will at the same time eliminate one of the most demoralizing and distasteful chores associated with housekeeping, that of picking up after people who spend their days sitting around watching TV."

From "Keeping House: The Litany of Everyday Life" by Margaret Kim Peterson

I just thought that was rather funny...especially since that is what I spend the last minutes before going to bed doing each night!

4 comments:

P~ said...

Just thought I'd drop a word or two to say hello. I linked over from Cruncy chicken to check out your blog. Congrats on LIW.
P~

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi, I popped over from Cottage Nest and I'm glad I did! That's a very funny quote btw. Anyway, nice to "meet" you - your blog is interesting and I'm bookmarking it so I can come back.

Manuela

Marianna said...

Thanks to both of you for visiting!! I do wish blogspot would make it easier to send personalized thank you's!

AIMEE said...

i laughed so hard at this!! that's what I did last night after we watched 2 old episodes of "Little House on the Prairie" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails