Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Journal Picture


I realized the other one was a little hard to tell details on so I decided to post another. My inspiration came from Jewels at Eyes of Wonder. I'm loving everyday journals even more because as I type my children are diligently working on their own journals!! They wanted to put stuff in mine (I'll post the pages I did around that later) so I suggested they start their own. We bought 10 cent spiral notebooks and they are picking out pictures and writing about them. I love this because it encourages them to identify things that make them them, to read and to write!! I have promised my daughter that I would post a picture of hers...look for it this week!

1 comment:

Jen @ The Cottage Nest said...

Thank you for the link to her journals. I get it now! I'm feeling so inspired. I want to run right out and get a hardbound sketch book today! I think this will be very inspirational for me. I'm beyond excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails