Saturday, July 21, 2007

Everyday Journal


After seeing Jewels wonderful Everyday Journals at Eyes of Wonder I was inspired to create one of my own. I've been keeping it for about two weeks now and must say I thoroughly enjoy the process. It satisfies my need to create on a scale I can handle! I thought I would share a picture of one of my pages. Finally putting the new digital camera to work! Now that I know how to get pictures off the camera and not have them be huge I will try to share some pictures from my home this week.

4 comments:

Mrs. Pivec said...

Terrific, Marianna! Your pages are so pretty. It's a lot of fun, isn't it.

I'm so excited that you have pictures! I love pictures. :)

Splaneyo said...

It looks beautiful - is it all photos or do I see some artwork?

Heather

Jen @ The Cottage Nest said...

It's beautiful. Can you tell me more about it? Where did you get the pictures from? I really want to start journaling and I love the look of yours! Jen

AIMEE said...

i am really enjoying making those too...very very fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails