I was tagged by Heather at Splaneyo to reveal eight random things about myself...
1. I am fascinated with all things Amish.
2. I MUST have chocolate every day!
3. The older I get, the spicier I like my food...I don't know why, but I think that is weird.
4. I am fascinated by the thought of living on a remote island. Not a pretty Caribbean island, but more like the one in "On Whale Island" by Daniels Hays, which is in the very cold, harsh Northern Atlantic.
5. I would be perfectly content to spend days on end at home, but have realized that this is unhealthy so I get myself out of the house!
6. The librarians all know me by face and name, and assume I have holds waiting to be picked up...which I usually do. I've said it before; I have a serious book problem.
7. I've been to North Africa.
8. I'm debating about whether or not to go back to school once my youngest is in school full-time next year.
I am supposed to tag five others...I can honestly think of only one other person on my blogroll who hasn't been tagged recently so she's the only one I'm going to do:
Mrs. Pivec at Golightly Place