Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bonus afternoon, dinner out, bookstore

I know I said I wasn't going to make this a daily thing here, but it is an easy post to do so here goes:

Today's three beautiful things.

1. My son's art teacher called to cancel his class for tomorrow. Not a beautiful thing for him as it is the highlight of his week. What makes it beautiful for me is that I don't have to drive him there, cook dinner while he is there and then rush back to get him.

2. I'm having dinner out with the girls tonight at Bonefish Grill! Promises to be lots of laughs.

3. My daughter and I attended story time at a cute little local kid's bookshop this morning. I found some great phonics readers there that I hope my son will enjoy reading! You can see them here at Innovative Kids.

2 comments:

About Jen said...

Ahh! I'm jealous! You were at The Wild weren't you? I'm already missing it. Can I borrow your daughter next Tuesday and take her? I figure I will need a fix so badly that I will be forced to to by myself and listen to a story.

Mia said...

Hello Marianna! Hope you are enjoying a lovely summer. I like you idea og three noce things in a day, something for me to think about as well (and the days seem to go by erver so quickly). I better stop and think about lovely things in my day too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails