Thursday, September 6, 2007

B is for...



*Books. I love books. One can never have too many books around. Fiction, non-fiction, children's books, cook books, decorating books. I just love them all!


*Baking. I've never really been much of a baker, but in the last few years I have made more of an effort to avoid high fructose corn syrup so I've had to find alternatives to packaged cakes and cookies. In the process I've found some really good, and easy, recipes and have learned that I kind of like baking.



*Blogging. I'm having so much fun writing my own blog and most of all exploring the blogs of others. It is a great little community out there!

Image courtesy of Jenny B. Harris at Allsorts.




2 comments:

Mrs. Pivec said...

I am with you on the books and the blogging! I bake, actually, for mostly the same reasons you do (surprise, surprise!) as well as a wish to avoid trans fats and other yucky additives. I would much rather *know* what is in my food! But I'm not a person who LOVES to bake. I'm more of a savory person than sweets and so I suppose I like cooking more, in general.

the feathered nest said...

Love all of those also!

Manuela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails