Friday, September 7, 2007

C is for...

Christmas...my favorite holiday of all. The last few years I have focused on simplifying this holiday and bringing the focus back to friends and family. We have also started to build some family traditions such as decorating a gingerbread house, an orange in the toe of the stocking, socks in everyone's stockings. This year I hope to add family readings at least one night a week.

Candles...I could probably erase the national debt with the amount of money I spend on candles!! I absolutely love them and burn one almost every day. I annoy a friend of mine because my scent is always tied to the season.

Chocolate...really, need I say more!

Comforting, Things that I find...a good book, family meals, a warm blanket on a cold night, a gently moving ceiling fan on a hot night, the sounds of nature, instrumental music.


Craft Challenged...that is what I am. I've been inspired in this blogging world to not let my challenges hinder me and to give things a try!

Clip Art...I need a good source for free clip art for this blog. Anyone have a reccomendation?

2 comments:

Splaneyo said...

Marianna,
I have been enjoying your alphabet posts. I think I would have a hard time thinking of things.
Heather

Mrs. Pivec said...

Ooo. I love candles too and match mine with season as well! I don't have as many going in the summer, but as the days get shorter, my candle collection grows.

Chocolate. Check!

Clip art: Other than the Victorian one I listed on my blog, I can't think of any, but I borrow and credit a lot of images from allposters.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails