Saturday, September 1, 2007

Encycolpedia of Me



Bella Dia started this meme back in August...I was simply too busy to try to keep up so I decided to start in September instead...the idea is that you list, alphabetically, fun little facts about yourself each day. The idea originated with a really neat little book written by Amy Rosenthal by the same name! I was intrigued by the idea when I read the book last year so I thought it would be fun to participate.


So today is A:


A is for...my oldest child. A very sweet, loving precious little boy.


A is for...asparagus. I vegetable I thought I didn't like until I bought some at the Farmer's Market.

A is for...Abilene. My hometown.


Graphic from Bella Dia's site.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I like this idea a lot. In fact, I may have to copy you. It will be fun to see what a walk down the alphabet reveals about you...and me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails