Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Remiss Blogger

I've been remiss in my blogging...I've not felt very motivated to blog is the honest truth. I took over a PTO committee at school not long ago and that has kept me busy, I've been staying off the computer during the day so that when I get on in the evening my time is limited to what has to be done, and last, but not least, there are some changes afoot in our household that have had me doing research (announcement coming soon I hope!)

Anyway, to get myself remotivated I've put together a little group of goodies for a give-away in honor of my one year blogging anniversary that was about six weeks ago!! So it will be a 1 year, 6 weeks giveaway! Look for the call to enter soon!

1 comment:

Jen@The Cottage Nest said...

I've not been filled with tons of blogging motivation myself but I'm coming out of it.

I hope congratulations are in order in your house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails