Friday, May 9, 2008

Going Home

Daily Inspiration



"It's lovely to be going home and know it's home…"

– Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables

I receive these wonderful bits of wisdom every day, and this was yesterday's. I must say it was quit fitting as we confirmed yesterday that we will be doing exactly that.....going HOME! We will be leaving Indiana after seven wonderful years for the bright lights of The Big D (Dallas for the uninitiated in Texas speak.) I honestly have never been happier about a move. I left Texas in August of 1998 and cried half the way to Pennsylvania, and I'll cry again (but happy tears this time) when we cross that state line at Texarkana a decade later. Next spring I'll see the bluebonnets, we will spend Thanksgiving and Christmas and birthdays with family this year. I simply can't convey how very excited I am to be returning to the place that will always be home.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pivec said...

I'm SO happy for you, Marianna! I can't wait to see you in your new home (assuming you will share pictures of your new place and all that you will do with it). Looking forward to seeing you here again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails