Well, unfortunately, we do NOT have a house in Texas! There were some inspection issues that lead us to cancel the contract. So.....the kids and I are heading back down there on the 9th to look again. We have decided that if the right house is not available while I am there we are going to rent and look at listings as they come on the market until we find the perfect home! Look for an update in about two weeks!!