Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be Thankful Always

I've mentioned that each night at dinner we go around the table and say something we are thankful for that day. I thought I would share what we were each thankful for tonight...My son and I were thankful for my new discovery today. I found this: wonderful little paved trail that is super close to our house. It winds through a densely wooded area that hasn't been improved except by the addition of the walkway. My husband was thankful that he got home in time to take dear daughter for a bike ride. Dear daughter was thankful for the same. It really is the small things that make a day.

2 comments:

Mrs. Pivec said...

Oh yes, lovely! We have something similar nearby our home and it's so refreshing to spend an hour wandering through.

Andrea said...

Oh man, what I would give to walk crunching through those leaves! That's one of my most favorite sounds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails