Thursday, November 20, 2008

Final Day of Give Thanks Week



Today is the last day of Kelli's Give Thanks week. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful posts from this week!

I found this poem in a book titled More Poetry for Holidays Selected by Nancy Larrick. It was published in 1973, and has the cutest illustrations!

The lands around my dwelling
Are more beautiful
From the day
When it is given to me to see
Faces I have not seen before.
All is more beautiful,
All is more beautiful,
And life is Thankfulness.
These guests of mine
Make my house grand.

Eskimo Tribal Chant

1 comment:

Christy Lee said...

That was a neat poem! Thank you for sharing. And thank you for your encouraging words on my blog about college. I need all the encouragement I can get! I love making new friends so I will be back to visit!!

*~Christy Lee~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails