Friday, November 14, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


I have been wanting to participate in this for months, but felt like it needed to be a morning thing. And I don't usually get on the computer in the morning. Well, this morning I made it a point to remember so here goes...

Peggy at The Simple Woman is the originator of this idea. For links to others daybooks for this week please visit her site.

FOR TODAY November 14th

Outside My Window...is a sunny, slightly damp fall morning with beautiful muted colors on the trees.

I am thinking...about whether or not I want to go to school and help set up an Amazonian rain forest in my son's third grade room.

I am thankful for...health. My children. A good husband.

From the kitchen...the gingerbread I baked last night. Not sure what will be for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...a black shirt and pants.

I am creating...a yo-yo garland out of Christmas fabrics.

I am going...to head to the library to pick up some books that are on hold. Then come home to a peaceful afternoon.

I am reading...Seasons of a Mother's Heart by Sally Clarkson plus the books on my sidebar bookshelf.

I am hoping...that our Indiana house sells sooner rather than later! And that all goes well for my SIL's C-section next week. And that my MIL gets well soon.

I am hearing...my next door neighbors lawn people.

Around the house...not much to do today. Last night's dishes are put away. I will sweep in just a minute, and figure out what is for dinner.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Tomorrow the library is hosting a Civil War reenactment event and I'm taking the kids. My 9yo son is very much interested in the Civil War so I'm sure he will enjoy it. We will also be picking up our Scout popcorn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails