Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking It's Toll


We are going on three months of double house payments, and it is beginning to take it's toll in the form of stress. Each day that passes with no activity adds to that stress. Then I open the paper or listen to the news and frankly I get a little scared. I know that we created this situation for ourselves so I don't seek sympathy. I also know that patience is required and that this will not be an eternal situation. I also know that we will get through it. I was reading a devotional today and it mentioned how we are sometimes tested. I really do feel like this is not only a test, but a lesson as well. I can honestly say we will never be overconfident in the area of real estate again. While I don't want sympathy I will gladly take prayers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails