Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving is...


Join Kelli for day three of Give Thanks week!

Thanksgiving is...

...as many of my family members as I can get to come
...a warm house full of delicious aromas
...turkey, cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce and pecan pie
...crisp, cool weather
...hot turkey sandwich for lunch the day after
...a cat sniffing around the over while the turkey cooks
...abundance
...Texas vs. A&M (Hook 'em Horns!)
...my feet hurting at the end of the day from all the cooking, but being thankful for it
...the men cleaning the kitchen!

4 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

Fun list...I hope the men in my family will take up the cleaning task too!

Blessings,
Susie

Shannon said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love this time of year!

Stacey said...

Our family is made up of UT and A&M graduates. It's quite a game day!!

Love your list.

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

On Thanksgiving, grandma used to say THANK God for all the dirty dishes because that meant we had food on the table and lots of people around it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails