Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Picture Books We Have Enjoyed Recently

Our before bedtime reading usually consists of a chapter from a longer chapter book, a chapter from a shorter chapter book and a sometimes picture book or two. Our current main chapter book is Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder and our shorter chapter book is Miss Pickerell Goes on a Dig by Dora Pantell.

I adore picture books, and will be very sad when my children outgrow them. I'm on borrowed time already with the 9yo. He would never admit to his friends that he's ever heard of any of these books! The 7yo still very much enjoys picture books, and I plan to take full advantage of that. Some that we've thouroughly enjoyed lately include:




1 comment:

Nina said...

We loved Cat Nights! But I don't know the others. I'm going to order them from the library. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails