Thursday, April 9, 2009
If you could only keep five books what would they be? This is the question posed by Sallie in this post
1. A Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
2. Guide My Feet: Prayers for Our Children by Marian Wright Edelman
3. If God is Love: Rediscovering Grace in an Ungracious World and If Grace is True: Why God Will Save Every Person by Philip Gulley and Jim Mulholland
4. Small is Beautiful: Economics as if People Mattered by E.F. Schumacher
5. The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
I know that is actually six, but the two books listed for number three simply can't be seperated!