Sunday, July 12, 2009

Makes Me Happy


Sunflowers are so cheerful. For weeks I've been driving past verdant fields of wild sunflowers. After Maya's post about ditch diving I was inspired to do a little of my own! The extra-large sunflowers are from the grocery store, but all the rest are from our roadside escapade! My son was with me and was quite concerned that we were breaking the law somehow. Who knows we may have been, but honestly it seems such a waste to not bring some home and enjoy them a little.

P.S. Click on the photo to enlarge for the full effect!

3 comments:

mayaluna said...

Look what you have growing on YOUR roadsides! How lucky are you!!? Of course, I think it would be a waste, too:)

8)(8 said...

I love sunflowers and fresh flowers in the home. It makes an ordinary day special.

Meryl said...

Sunflowers *are* cheerful! I think they're just about my favorite flower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails