Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daily

Well, I haven't gone completely insane. Although,honestly, I'm not exactly sure how I've managed not to. Between getting resettled into a school routine and soccer practice four times a week and Ramadan and volunteer commitments for myself and my 10-year-old it's been a little busy. Thank goodness for the three day weekend coming up.

In an attempt to live out this quote by Paulo Coelho, “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”, I've committed myself to taking at least two pictures every day. These are just a few of the images from the last few days.





I just realized these are almost all pictures of the sky. Hmmm...I wonder what that means.

1 comment:

Lizabeth said...

Thx for your note on SparkBark! I appreciate you letting me know what that ceremony is called - someone had told me but I had forgotten so quickly - I would have never come up with it on my own. :) I also appreciate the welcome to Texas...how long have you been here? It's so different from the midwest and it is surprising me nearly every day with something good. xoxo Lizabeth p.s. I miss our family trampoline - it was so nice to lay on it and just watch the sky - we love the skies, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails