Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Don't Want It To End


I just checked my e-mail and immediately thought, I'm not ready to start the busy-ness back up. I've thouroughly enjoyed the last two weeks. No volunteer commitments, no practices or games, no scout meetings, no homework or tutoring. Instead we've had plenty of time to read and just hang out. Those volunteer commitments are worthwhile ,except maybe 4th grade party coordinator! Helping in the school library is definitely worthwhile as is my son's time at the animal shelter. And I know that scout involvement is a positive for both kids, and my daughter loves her sports. It's just that I really enjoy quiet (well, mostly) days at home with no running around to do for this that or the other. So it is with some reluctance that I look to Tuesday and the start of school and everything else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails