Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flu, Flu, Go Away...

...and please don't come again another day! I'm finally emerging from my couch cocoon after four days of battling an absolutely miserable case of the flu. I have no voice, but at least I'm not shivering uncontrollably from fever induced chills. My house looks as if a small army of dust bunnies has moved in and we won't even talk about the lack of proper nutrition around here. On the up side I've spent most of the day today wrapped up in several good books and have lots of blog post inspiration stored up. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually be able to do something with all this inspiration as I plan on taking it easy again since next week is Spring Break and I need my energy so we can enjoy it! A trip to the grandparents is planned as well as a trip to see the Juame Plensa exhibit at the Nasher.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry to hear that you've been battling the 'flu. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Redbeet Mama said...

Sending quick healing energy your way. It is so hard to be a sick Mama.

I remember when I was young - I would fake being sick because being sick was so much fun - laying on the couch watching Happy Days...just childhood memories now.

Be kind to yourself and enjoy Spring Break.
Nicole
http://redbeetmama.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcoming-birds-home.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails