Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Week in the Life


Ali Edwards is hosting A Week in the Life. This is a project designed to document one full week of your life...every single little thing. As many photos as you can take. Then take notes about each activity. The idea isn't to show perfection, but your life as it actually is. What do you do every day? Who do you see? What does the house look like by 5 in the afternoon? What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?  What is the weather like? What are you reading? What did you bring home from the store? You get the idea. Pay attention to it all, record it all, journal it all. For just one week. Ali then encouranges you to scrapbook it. I'll admit I probably won't get around to making a fancy scrapbook out of this project, but I will be posting here and I will create a small notebook with pictures. I'm fascinated with the ordinary and how it speaks to us. I can't wait to get started on this project!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Have fun on your new project. It sounds fun.

Redbeet Mama said...

Sounds fun and maybe just the inspiration I need.

Can't wait to see your photo's and read about your day to day.

I must say I really love the book - read it cover to cover a few times and it really resonates with me. I love how Donna encourages the Moms to pray, mediate and talk. I need to hear that everyday.

Best, Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails