Thursday, April 15, 2010

Indestructible

Books are one of my favorite things to give as a gift. Today I was shopping for a baby gift and discovered the most beautiful baby books I've seen in a long time. I purchased the only two titles Target had and wished they had more! This is a new idea in baby books called Indestructibles. The books are paper-like, but are completely drool-proof, rip-proof and chew-proof. Both of my children were consumate consumers of books (and I don't mean taking in the story) as babies. I would have loved to have had books like these. As far as I'm concerned though the best part is that the illustrations by Kaaren Pixton are so colorful and engaging. You can bet I'll be looking for these little books everytime I need a baby gift in the future!

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I love that! Most of Emma's board books were gnawed up! I'll have to check that out.

Our realtor with Scheetz is Sharon Bulman. She is the best! I'm thinking about adopting her and making her part of the family.

Redbeet Mama said...

I left a comment - hope it went through!

Redbeet Mama said...

I just discovered these books too! They are beautiful and perfect for babies! Being in the children's publishing business for nine years -- these books are a wonder - I wonder why I didn't think of it!

LOL.
Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails