Thursday, April 1, 2010

Links, links and more links

Things I've collected links to over the course of the last month. Mostly things I would like to be able to refer back to in the future so I need a good place to put them where I can actually find them again! This is a very random list!

I love this Un-toy List at Are So Happy. Every child should be so lucky as to have a toybox filled with such goodness.

Book Page Egg Wreath at Lemon Tree Creations

Geode Easter eggs. My little scientist will LOVE this! I think we will do this project on Friday when the kids are home for Good Friday. I found this link at Crafty Crow.

This wonderful excerpt about the importance of family meal time and celebrations from the book Making a Family Home by Shannon Honeybloom. Found at Rhythm of the Home, a wonderful new e-zine from Heather at Shivaya Naturals and Bernadette at Sugar in My Bowl.

Slow Family Living is a website/blog with so much information, on what I like to call sane parenting, that I could spend a whole day reading.

On creating and preserving family margins from Simple Mom. Written by Stefani at Blue Yonder Ranch.

On Lectio Divina a way of prayer that I'm very drawn to.

1 comment:

Redbeet Mama said...

Love the un-toy list.

I haven't been on blogging - too much to do...plus I have been reading the book you gave and I am slowing down just a bit - it is so full of useful information and encouragement.

Happy Easter,
Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails