Monday, April 26, 2010

A Week in the Life-Friday April 16th

I realized after downloading pictures that I did not have one single picture for today! I'm a little mad at myself for not taking any. I did, at least remember to make some notes for the day. This morning I got back on the workout bandwagon. From there I went to the bank to make a deposit then off to the library to pick up holds...yes, for the second time this week. I usually go at least twice each week.  I made a quick pit stop at home then went up to school to read for my son's class while they ate lunch. My afternoon was quiet. We had no activities this afternoon. I like to have at least two days a week with nothing scheduled after school. It works out except on weeks when both kids have scout meetings, which thankfully isn't very often. We are also fortunate right now that my daughter's twice a week soccer practice is at the park directly across the street from our house. It is so nice to not have to drive to practice! Plus, I get to go back home and prepare dinner while she practices and  I can see her out the kitchen window. My husband made it home relatively early tonight so we grilled hamubergers. He usually doesn't make it home until 6:30 or 7:00 most nights so it's always a rare treat when he's home before 6:00.

2 comments:

carte_de_voeux_manuelle said...

I love your blog!! great idea to share your daily activities!!!

thanks.

Redbeet Mama said...

Hi Marianna - thanks for your thoughtful comments - so interesting when we think in terms of color.

Namaste, Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails