Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Week in the Life-Tuesday April 13

So Tuesday found me hitting the snooze three times as on every other weekday. Then getting ready and hustling kids out the door. After a quick clean-up in was off to the Rec. Center to workout. Then a stop at the post office to mail a return. Next, another trip to Target because the other one was out of my son's much needed Zyrtec, plus I bought the wrong size socks yesterday. After that it was Market Street for meat and few extra produce items. Then home. Lunch was hummus with pita chips.



This is the floor of what we call the art room. I've been working on organizing clippings that I will use for my journal and recipes that pull out of magazines. I spent a little bit of time in here this afternoon working. With Honey the cat as my companion. The birds that hang out in the trees just outside this window make her a little crazy. I can't raise the windows any higher or she will bust through the screen to get out. Don't ask how I know this.



Dinner tonight was Chicken Parmigiana with homemade sauce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails