Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Summertime

We just returned from two days at the beach. There was lots of time spent digging in the sand, playing in the water, getting too much sun, snorkeling for the firs time and making memories.

Tomorrow I will be delivering both children to my mom for their final week of Grandmomma Camp for this summer. Then it's home for new shoes, haircuts and finding out what teacher we have and who's in class with us this year. School starts, unbelievably, in two short weeks. Thankfully, we avoid the madness of buying school supplies by ordering the kits offered by the school. Although, I must admit that I won't be able to resist a few new notebooks and pens for myself.

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Hi Marianna! I just dropped in to check and see what you've been up to this summer. This beach trip looks like so much fun. I also like your "dream vacation" idea. We've just gotten home from our long vacation and have already gone back to school. I can tell you that I bought many fun notebooks for me as well as them. ;) enjoy your last days of summer.

Redbeet Mama said...

Marianna - I wish I had such a camp to send the little ones to.
That is a true blessing - might even give up my own room. LOL.

Thanks for your kind word and house blessings.

Namaste, Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails