Sunday, September 19, 2010

Speck Update

A quick update on the dog. He's still paralyzed, but showing a little improvement every day. He's staying at his regular vets office do to some bladder issues. Hopefully, he will be going home sometime this week. On Thursday last week he got wheels! The look like these:


He was quite happy to have more mobility. The doctors still think he will eventually walk on his own again., but it could take up to a year. Thanks to everyone who prayed for him. He could still use it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I've been thinking about this furry guy. I'm glad that he's showing some improvement. Dogs really are like another family member. Sometimes my dog is the only one who understands me. I'll keep praying that Speck makes a full recovery.

gardenofsimple said...

oh my goodness! I must have missed the first post on this! Glad to see everything seems to be looking up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails