Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Little More About Me

Lindsey at A Design So Vast posted this yesterday. I just did one of these last month, but this one has some unique questions so I couldn't resist.

LIVING


Where do you live: Allen, Texas

Favorite art: Hopper, Rob Kendrick, Mary Cassatt

Pets: Two cats and a hermit crab

Favorite neighborhood restaurant: Sad to say I don't have one...we haven't found a good local place yet.

Favorite cocktail: Don't drink

Who inspires you: People living their dreams

Necessary extravagance: Quality shoes

Favorite place in the world: A library or good book store


CLOTHES

Designer: J. Jill, Coldwater Creek, Eileen Fisher

Jeans: Don't wear jeans! I can never get any that are comfortable and fit properly.

Underwear:  Not too picky.

Sneakers: Nike

Watch: Cell phone...seriously I haven't worn a watch since I quit work two weeks before my 11-year old was born.

T-shirt: Target Mossimo boyfriend tees

Day bag: Currently a Liz Claiborne that I've carried for seven years, and that needs to be retired. I've asked for a Brahmin tote for Christmas.

Evening bag: my favorite: I'm afraid my lifestyle doesn't merit an evening bag.

Favorite city to shop: Right here in Allen...


BEAUTY

Lipstick: Burt's Bees lip balm

Mascara: Makes my eyes water...I know my eyes would look better with it, but it really doesn't look all that great running down my face!

Shampoo: Shikai

Moisturizer: Origins

Perfume: I don’t like perfume and rarely wear it. Sometimes I'll wear a body spray.

Toothpaste: Tom's of Maine

Soap: Ivory

Nail-polish color: None on my fingers-I'm too hard on it. Any shade of cheap reddish burgundy polish on my toes.

Who cuts your hair: William at Shear Ego Salon, Allen

Who colors your hair: no color...see my post on going gray.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails