Friday, November 19, 2010

A Week in the Life-Saturday

Slept until 10:00! It was wonderful to not have any reason to get up.

While I was in the shower dh told me soccer was cancelled. Yippee a whole day with no obligations.

Dh and kids were gone from 11:30 until 4:30. I read, wondered around the yard, sat on the back porch. In other words, a whole lot of nothing.

Dinner will be barbecued chicken, orzo with zucchini and roasted broccoli.

-------------------------------------

This was the final post in a series I did back in the spring....I'm going through editing the long list to be published posts I have and decided to post this one so my Week in the Life would be complete.

1 comment:

Bending Birches said...

mmm..I am loving the thought of sleeping in!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails