Sunday, March 13, 2011

Five Minute Friday-I Feel Most Loved When



Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday writing prompt this week was I Feel Most Loved When

Start:

I feel most loved when I'm seen and heard. When my unique self is acknowledged. Little gifts that honor my likes and interests. Little actions that are respectful of my personality, my need for time alone. For quiet. I feel most loved when my new haircut is noticed, my new dress is noticed. When people see beyond what I am and look like to who I am at my core. I feel most loved through small gestures, cooking and cleaning up when I'm not feeling well. I would be happy to get small little gifts every once in a while for just because. Love really is in the small things.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

love your post! I'm the same ... love when people notice the little things.

hoppin' over from The Gypsy Mama

Susan said...

To be seen, noticed, heard--yes! these are the things that make me feel loved, too. Well said!

Redbeet Mama said...

Your blog look so beautiful Marianna. I always enjoy stopping by. I have been so busy with the new house and garden.

Glad to see you are enjoying life!

Much love, Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails