Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blogging Struggles and an Update

Why is it that when I sit down to type something to put on this blog my mind seems to go blank? I've really struggled recently with this question. There are so many things in my head that I know would be better off recorded, but I'm struggling with doing that. Not just here but in my paper journal as well. Not completely sure why.

What I am sure of is is that this summer has simply been too busy. Two soccer camps for my daughter, riding lessons, multiple trips to meet my mom to drop off and retrieve first one child and then the other, Boy Scout camp for my son, Boy Scout meetings, an eight-day trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama (picture above from the balcony of our condo at dusk), and Ramadan starts in early August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails