Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Day Book


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it is near dusk. Much traffic going by as people pick their children up from after school care and come home from work. A family is walking across the park and there are a few dogs frolicking in the park. It is a pleasant 65 degrees.

I am thankful...not having to cook a "real" dinner tonight. Husband is working late to catch up on paperwork so the kids and I are having pancakes and turkey sausage.

In the kitchen...Pumpkin bread is in the oven.

I am wearing...by blue L.L.Bean knit sleep pants, a light blue fleece pull-over and a black t-shirt.

I am going...to stay home tomorrow! Maybe...I might go to the 10:30 yoga class.

I am wondering...where my daughter is. She went to the park to play and is due home NOW.

I am reading...Unpacking the Boxes by Donald Hall, Plain Wisdom by Cindy Woodsmall and Miriam Flaud

I am hoping...my son is almost done with homework.

I am looking forward to...next weekend when my husband will be gone hunting and I can watch all my junky TV.

I am hearing...a plane flying overhead, the pencil sharpener (homework isn't done!) and the hum of the computer.

Around the house...a deep cleaning needs to be done, but I'm not very motivated to do it.

I am pondering...why there are videos instructing people on how to unpack boxes. I discovered this when I searched for a link for the book mentioned above. Isn't unpacking fairly self explanatory?

Some of my favorite things...Unsweet Iced Tea and real books.

A few plans for the rest of the week...my daughter's delayed 10 th birthday party on Sunday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the fireplace mantle in winter attire. I think it needs more color.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails