Monday, February 13, 2012

Friday Thoughts on a Saturday...or a Monday

Let's see what were the big happening this week:

I finally visited a new podiatrist about my broken toe. She put me in a stability shoe thing and is having me buddy tape in the hopes that this very small fracture will finally heal. So much more promising than the other doctor! I hope she is right...

My son was "attacked" by a cat at the animal shelter where he volunteers! He was holding a kitty that did not want to be held and it basically launched itself off his head with all claws out. He has one scratch on his face and several small puncture wounds in his hairline. All in all it could have been much worse. When the called me to pick him up I was having visions of scratched eyes!

Saturday night we hosted our first sleep over. A friend of my son's who is nice and calm. It was a good night.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope your toe is healing nicely.

That is a scary story about the cat attack! I'm glad that your son wasn't more seriously hurt, but even so, it must have been a very frightening experience for him.

I'm glad that your first sleepover went well, and that everyone had a good night.

cooking me said...

HEY
I AM SO GLAD THE SLEEPOVER WENT WELL
YOU GENERALLY MINE TURN OUT TO BE A TOTAL DISASTER AS MY PARENTS ARE ALWAYS THERE.
AND THEN THEY ARE LIKE SLEEP ON TIME ETC
OH MY GOD THAT BAD
:)
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails