Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook-Sunday

Please join in by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's dark and 54.

I am thinking...how nice it is going to be to sleep in tomorrow.

I am thankful...that is Spring Break so I can sleep in tomorrow!

In the kitchen...dinner tonight was spaghetti.

I am wearing...grey pants, black tee-shirt and blue pull-over.

I am going...with the kids to visit my parents this weekend.

I am wondering...what fun activity we can do on Tuesday or Wednesday that won't entail a lot of walking for me.

I am reading...Sacred Compass by J. Brent Bill and Infinity and Zebra Stripes by Wendy Skinner. 

I am hoping...for at least one more cold snap before spring hits us in full force.

I am looking forward to...trip to Austin the kids and I are taking in April for the UIL Middle School Science State Championship.

I am learning...having a child on the verge of teenagerhood is challenging.

Around the house...the floors need got mopped on Friday! 

I am hearing...the hum of the dryer.

A favorite quote for today..."The great secret of interior peace is humility." Jean-Yves Leloup

One of my favorite things...watching my daughter play soccer, a sport she is talented at and most importantly loves to play.

A few plans for the rest of the week...not much except the trip to my parents later in the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails