Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook-Wednesday

Please join in by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's cloudy and 75 degrees.

I am thankful....that my toe is finally starting to feel better!


In the kitchen...dinner will be chicken enchiladas and brown rice with peas.

I am wearing...black capri pants and an embroidered white cotton blouse.

I am going...to commit myself to a move towards a whole food lifestyle.

I am wondering...if I will ever get my kids to eat decent food.


I am reading...Sacred Compass by J. Brent Bill and The Family Dinner by Laurie David.

I am hoping...for at least one more cold snap before spring hits us in full force.

I am looking forward to...some quiet time this afternoon.

I am learning...how to cook and eat better and why is it is so important.

Around the house...the kids are playing on the computer, nicely, together.

I am hearing...the kids discussing their game.

A favorite quote for today..."A person cooking is a person giving: even the simplest food is a gift." Laurie Colwin

One of my favorite things...bluebonnets. It's almost time!

A few plans for the rest of the week...not much except the trip to my parents later in tomorrow. 


Laika curled up on the shams on my bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails