Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

Can I do this every day for the rest of the month??

Please join in by visiting the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's a little overcast and quite windy.

I am thinking...spring is coming too early. What will our summer be like?

I am thankful...that my daughter's illness isn't worse and that she seems to be on the mend.

In the kitchen...I just baked spice cake with chocolate chips.

I am wearing...Land's End lounge pants (o.k. they are pajama pants, but lounge sounds better!), a white tee and marine blue fleece pull-over.

I am creating...my recipe binder.

I am going...to be home all day.

I am wondering...if talking to the district coordinator would help.

I am reading...Lectio Divina by Christine Valters Paintner

I am hoping...to get to the library tomorrow and to get good news from the podiatrist (although, I unfortunately don't expect that to be the case.)

I am looking forward to...Spring Break next week and a visit to my parents.

I am learning...that broken toes take a looooooong time to heal.

Around the house...the floors need to be mopped.

I am pondering...whether I want to pursue the idea of selling our home and finding something smaller. Yes, I 'd love a smaller, easier to maintain house, but the thought of getting this one ready to market is overwhelming.

A favorite quote for today..."The shape of our lives reflects our priorities and ultimate values." 

One of my favorite things...Burt's Bees lip balm.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Podiatrist appointment tomorrow and a full day at home on Friday.

A peek into my day...the view out my dining room window. Thank you dear neighbor for giving me a happy sight.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails