Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Please join in by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...it's a little cold, windy and rainy.

I am thinking...how amazing nature is. I went in to the doctor's office at 11:23 and it was 67 degrees. When I came out at 12:07 it was 49!

I am thankful...for the rain and cooler temperatures today. It's much needed.


In the kitchen...tortilla soup is on the stove for when we return from Open House Night at school.

I am wearing...jeans, purple t-shirt and blue pull-over.

I am going...enjoy my solo day at home tomorrow with a little light housekeeping and reading.

I am wondering...if my toe will ever heal or if it will be something I just have to live with. 

I am reading...Lectio Divina by Christine Valters Paintner and a stack of whole food cookbooks.

I am hoping...my husband doesn't get lost on his way to pick up our son. He's never been to the shelter where A is working today.

I am looking forward to...Spring Break next week and a visit to my parents.

I am learning...lectio divina isn't as difficult as I've made it out to be.

Around the house...the floors need to be mopped...still.

I am pondering...how one or two teams can completely dominate a U10 rec sports league. 

A favorite quote for today..."The great secret of interior peace is humility." Jean-Yves Leloup


One of my favorite things...Hatch red enchilada sauce.

A few plans for the rest of the week...day at home tomorrow, UIL for my son on Saturday and soccer for my daughter.

A peek into my day...my stack of books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails