Friday, July 6, 2012

The New Honey


Honey with her shortened tail...You can see a before here.

The story: One Wednesday morning back in April I was sitting down to eat breakfast. It was dark in the room. Honey was under the table. I did not know Honey was under the table. Due to my broken toe (now healed, thankfully) I was wearing shoes around the house. I stepped on the tip of her tail, didn't know because of shoes. She jumped and ran and let out a scream unlike anything I've ever heard a cat make. I looked up to see her running with the tip of her tip completely exposed. It was very traumatic! We rushed to the vet who, unfortunately, had to partially amputate her tail. Thankfully, she got to keep about half. Needless to say it's something I never want to go through again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails