Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Too Long Gone

I've been very neglectful of this space. I have what I like to think is a good excuse. Back in August I decided it was time for the extra weight I was carrying around to come off. I started an intense 5-6 day a week, 1-1 1/2 hours a day, workout routine. It's been great for my body, but has really cut into my available free time. In the process I discovered that I like to sweat! And lift weights! And spin! Six months ago I would have told you you were crazy if you had suggested that I would actually LIKE any of those things. I hope to be here a little more often through the holiday season!

1 comment:

Susan@ Tea&Cake said...

Marianna! I was just thinking of you today, and missing you on your blog. I'm so happy to know that you are well and that good things are happening in your life. It is so nice to catch up with you again : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails