Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Paint

Since the day we moved in I've wanted to have the main living areas of our house painted. The color wasn't bad, just dark. Below are some before shots. Last week it finally got done! The process was quite a chore, but well worth it in the end.



 
Now for the updated version.

 
The new color is much brighter with a yellow base. I'm loving it especially first thing in the morning when the sunlight is streaming in. I still have pictures and window treatments to hang. Of course, I'll share once that's all done.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful! I love what new paint does for a room. That shade really updates the look of your home: it's soft and light-reflective, yet warm. And, it has a yellow base--yellow is my favorite color. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails