Friday, January 10, 2014

Randomness for a Friday

It's Random 5 Friday at A Rural Journal. Thought I'd join in.





1.  Tomorrow is my grandmother's 90th birthday!! She is my only living grandparent. I'm driving west to Cisco tomorrow to take her, my mom and aunt to lunch.

2.  My daughter recently became a euphonium player. We are trying to figure out a way to make it easier for her to transport it back and forth to school.


3.  I've held pretty well to my January challenge. I've been to the gym for yoga practice five days and have done a home practice three.

4.  The city is revamping the park across the street from our house. It will include a nice wide walking trail. I can hardly wait until it's open. The concrete has been poured, all that is left to do is the landscaping around it.

5.  We have gone from a high of 33 on Monday to nearly 70 degrees today. Don't tell anyone, but I prefer the cold weather!!

9 comments:

Beth Edwards said...

wow, that is great Happy 93rd Birthday to your Grandma ... that is too fun. hope you get to celebrate lots. ( :

www.elizardbreathspeaks.com/

Kristina said...

That's quite a jump in temperature. Thirties and forties here. Oh, just looked and it says 52.

Mascha said...

How nice to still have a grandmother! Much love and blessings -
Euphonium is really a great intrument..
Have a nice celebrating weekend

Gattina said...

Grandma still looks very good ! I too go to Yoga classes and do exercises each morning when I get up !

Viv@within the Frame said...

Thanks for your comment today I hope the weather evens out for you have a great weekend.

Nancy Claeys said...

What a blessing to have your grandma still with you! Happy Birthday to her!

Happyone said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandmother!

I'm glad you put a picture of the euphonium because I didn't know what it was. : )

Oh a new walking path, like that. : )

Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts said...

70 Degree's??? Let me tell you that I am insanely jealous right now! Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

Redbeet Mama said...

Wow that is a cool instrument! We may also have a wind student in our house.

Enjoy.
Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails