1. Tomorrow is my grandmother's 90th birthday!! She is my only living grandparent. I'm driving west to Cisco tomorrow to take her, my mom and aunt to lunch.
2. My daughter recently became a euphonium player. We are trying to figure out a way to make it easier for her to transport it back and forth to school.
3. I've held pretty well to my January challenge. I've been to the gym for yoga practice five days and have done a home practice three.
4. The city is revamping the park across the street from our house. It will include a nice wide walking trail. I can hardly wait until it's open. The concrete has been poured, all that is left to do is the landscaping around it.
5. We have gone from a high of 33 on Monday to nearly 70 degrees today. Don't tell anyone, but I prefer the cold weather!!