Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tag--I'm It!

Nicole at Golightly Place tagged me nearly two weeks ago!! I love these get to know me things so here goes.


1. Are you named after someone?

I've been told I had a great-great grandmother with the name Marianna. She supposedly was at least part American Indian. Interestingly, everyone I've ever met whose name is spelled the same way is from Eastern Europe. I've actually wondered if I had a Gypsy grandmother.

2. When was the last time you cried?
At the end of Anne Lamott's concurrent session at The Festival of Faith & Writing. She assured every one of us in that auditorium that we are chosen. We are loved. It was a powerful moment.
3. Do you have kiddos?
  A 14 year old son and a 12 year old daughter.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope so! I've been told I'm a good listener, something we can all use in our lives.

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and Pinterest.
6. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Not a big cereal eater. If I eat pre-made cereal it's Great Grains. The closest I get to cereal is homemade granola.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their face, their smile.
9. What is your eye color?
Blue
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Definitely happy endings. I don't like scary movies.
11. Favorite TV show?
Downton Abbey and House Hunters.
 
12. Summer or Winter?
Definitely winter! Summers here are just too darn hot.
 

13. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Algiers, Algeria. It was far in more ways than just distance.
15. Do you have any special talents?
I'm a decent cook. I've been told I have a nice singing voice.
16. Where were you born?
Abilene, Texas
17. What are your hobbies?
Yoga, blogging, journaling, reading, running.

18. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Two cats.
 
19. Favorite movie?
Don't really have one. I'm not much of a movie watcher.
20. What color is your car?
White, Audi Q5.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to do something in non-profit work or wellness.

 I'm not going to tag anyone because the only blog I really make a point to read and that I feel like I know the blogger well is Nicole!

  If you are reading and would like to join in please do! Leave me a comment so I can check out your answers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails