Monday, October 20, 2014

Daybook for October 20th



For Today
October 20, 2014

Outside my window... a warm October afternoon.
 
I am thinking...  about where we might go for dinner.

I am thankful... that my husband had a safe trip to Mexico.

I am wearing... black knit skirt with white cotton shirt.

I am creating... a yoga binder. Inside I have different versions of sun salutation, easy flow practices and information on meditation. As well as resources for celebrating the seasons.

I am going... to take it easy for a few days to see if I can get my foot to feel better. I've self-diagnosed myself with tendonitis, thanks to the internet. I probably ought to go see a doctor as the pain is limiting my activity.
 
I am wondering... if we will make it to November 7th without a new Ebola case in Dallas.

I am reading... Perfectly Miserable by Sarah Payne Stuart

I am hoping... we do make it to November 7th!
 
I am learning... watercolor techniques.

Around the house...clean sheets on the bed, mums on the porch and candles for ambience.
 
In the kitchen... nothing tonight...Husband is returning from a diving trip to Mexico and taking us out tonight.

I am pondering... how many days it will take my foot to feel better so I can get back to walking and working out.
 
A favorite quote for today... "...a little kindness travels a long, long way, while meanness never taught anyone much of anything except how to reciprocate with more meanness." Wendy Welch
One of my favorite things... Pecan butter from this company. It is heavenly, especially on pumpkin waffles from Trader Joe's.
A few plans for this week: new shoes for me and my daughter, trip to Austin for the Texas Book Festival.
 
Thank you to Peggy for putting this together!
 

1 comment:

kortney said...

mmm, clean sheets! sounds lovely.

peace keep you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails