Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Four Seasons :: 30 Days Autumn Challenge {Day 18 of 30}

On Friday I made a trip to Austin for the Texas Book Festival. It's become a bit of an annual tradition for me to go down every year. I stay with my brother and sister-in-law which makes for an overall pleasant trip. Now that my kids are old enough to come home alone after school, I decided to leave early on Friday and add a visit to the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center. This is one of my favorite places in Texas and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to go. I love the architecture as much as the nature, and it's so peaceful. A nice calming oasis in the midst of the craziness that is Austin, Texas.
 
 



 
Be sure to visit Peggy's to see what the other nine participants are sharing.
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails