Sunday, March 29, 2015

April A to Z Challenge

As a way of challenging myself to be a more consistent poster I'm taking on this A to Z challenge for April. I'm not really planning on using a theme. My plan is to discover something that captures my attention for each letter, photograph it and share here. The point being to be more aware of my surroundings and the little pleasure I find in my daily life. I do not plan to hold myself to the strict idea that I must take the picture on the assigned day for each letter. For instance I've already been thinking about this and paying attention for the last few weeks so the first few days may include pictures taken last week. Check back on Wednesday for the first post! If you would like to join in visit here.

 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails